Sunday, October 12, 2003




~*i have noooooooo doubt*~

i went back to using my old nick in the crib...and the profile for my nick gives my real name, but it doesn't say chit about "moonie"... the older woogies have known me as "moonie" of course, but they have respected the fact that i no longer wish to be called "moonie" and had started calling me by name...

we have had several newbies entertaining us...and in part because of Ghostie and his words of encouragement...i haven't manage to slide off the scale of friendliness and shy away from them all...but todayyyyyyy...

i thought to join into the first tourney of the day, and for the most part everyone greeted me by name...everyone that is excepttt for a newbie who should not have recognized me as "moonie"

~*Red Flag*~

angelicalistical1 (9:29:18 AM): okies, thought ** was a newbie....can ya fill me in who it is?
(9:29:58 AM): WE THINK HE IS J AKA DV CANT PROVE IT THOUGH
(9:30:14 AM): AKA JA ALSO
(9:30:19 AM): WG
angelicalistical1 (9:30:21 AM): ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
angelicalistical1 (9:30:22 AM): okies
(9:30:32 AM): WE JUST CANT PROVE IT
angelicalistical1 (9:30:37 AM): just surprized me calling me moonie
(9:30:49 AM): I SEEN THAT SO HAD TO BE AN OLD WOOGIE
angelicalistical1 (9:30:53 AM): and j knows i hateeeeee that nick now
angelicalistical1 (9:30:58 AM): yepperz


after the tourney...of which i had played against this ** and ifff it had been J thinkkkkk pretty dayumed surely he would have informed me that it really was him...but he didn't...


angelicalistical1 (10:11:48 AM): *has decided she doesnt trust this ** critter
(10:12:10 AM): WHAT HAPPEN HUN
angelicalistical1 (10:12:19 AM): nothing...just knowing my nick
(10:12:25 AM): OH OK
angelicalistical1 (10:12:35 AM): i dont think its j cause j knows to call me kim
(10:12:58 AM): V IS SURE IT IS
(10:13:36 AM): then prolly right but still..grrrrrrrr...knows not call me moonie
(10:13:37 AM): HAS SAME EMAIL AS J /JA
(10:13:48 AM): F
(10:14:04 AM): THREE DIFFERENT PLAYERS CANT HAVE SAME EMAIL
angelicalistical1 (10:14:12 AM): nopes
angelicalistical1 (10:14:30 AM): how on earth he do it and not get yanked from myleague?
(10:14:38 AM): NOT SURE
angelicalistical1 (10:15:31 AM): i have a question if you can find out
angelicalistical1 (10:15:37 AM): when j started league
angelicalistical1 (10:15:46 AM): cause i have reason think it someone else
(10:16:06 AM): G?
angelicalistical1 (10:16:09 AM): yepperz

i'm going to do as "J" (anotherrrrr "J") would say to do and follow my instincts on this one...

Ghostie is insistant J can't be G because V told him that J lived down the road from her, and J was definiately not G...and i mightttt believe that...mayyyyyyybe...if it hadn't been for the fact that V and G had gotten on soooooooooo dayumed well

V just might say something like that to throw a twist in the books...far be it from me to put it past her...orrrr him (G)

what i don't for the life of me understand is whyyyyyy...

G and i didn't have the problems...it was "s" i had troubles with...and j and i get along fine and dandy do... so if j is G whyyyyyy the hiding? it's obviously not from me...so maybe it's "s"???

~*coughs*~

don't make me laugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


::Recent Visitors::