Wednesday, September 17, 2003




~*A Visit from Momma*~

the girls and i had just returned home from a visit to the big dump in an effort to relieve some of the misery placed upon the "mini-dump", i still can't for the life of me believe that people could possibly live in the kind of filth i have seen over the course of the past two weeks, and even more than that is the fact that they had gotten by with living in such filth with three lilones in the home...where the H-E-Double hockey sticks was CPS??? my heart goes out to those babies... ~*sighsssss*~

among all of the dirty diapers, clothing, maggots, and toys i picked up last evening, i also found myself face to face with the brutal discovery of a 6 in blade, for which, had i not promised Ghostie i would be extremely cautious in my clean up, might very well have found its way straight through the palm of my hand...it was that easy to have grasped onto, and that easy to have mistaken for yet another of the lilones toys...

scary...

i had decided that would be the last baggage of rubble i would haul for the day...my truck was over flowing with garbage by that point, and Ghostie would have been online within an hour or so at any rate so it was a good place to call it quits with the clean up...

me and the lilones piled into the truck and took off for a short venture to the dump and then to the store on the way home...there was a sale on roast and i needed to start stocking the freezer with a bit more than "chips" and microwavable quickies if Ghostie was to be fed proper during his visit...

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Anyhows...i had no sooner pulled into the driveway when momma pulled up behind me, from the look on her face i had known the news was not good and with one word she had nodded... "Ghostie"

Momma sent scooby off with the remaining bags of groceries and then quietly informed me that Ghostie had called, explaining that he had promised to meet up with me online but that mom had taken a turn and he would be staying at the hospice with her throughout the evening...

i don't remember much else of our conversation except that i kept thinking to myself where are the lilones, is Ghostie up there alone, and gawdsssssssss dommmits why can't i be there to help right now...

momma wanted to see the new place... she couldnt believe the garbabe but loved the yard and thought the place itself was coming along quite nicely..."would be big enough" i remember her saying....but my thoughts were elsewhere...

momma went home...and i went to sorting all those clothes in the lilones closet in an attempt to place my thoughts elsewhere...i managed to bag 2 hugggggge lawn sized bags full of unwanted, unwearable garments before a friend of Ghostie and mine had paged me online...

"kimmmmmmmmmmmm"

she was worried not having seen Ghostie or myself online and knowing what Ghostie now faced... we talked for a bit, i of course was a mess, and she asked if i would like if she tried to text him...i didnt want to call as it was so late and if mom was sleeping wellllllllll...

thankfully Ghosties cell had been on, and he was quick to respond...i think he knows me too well...he had asked that our friend tell me that momma had stabilized and for kim not to worry...

but i do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


::Recent Visitors::