Wednesday, June 04, 2003





~*Ponderin thought*~

Last night during a wonnnnnderfulistical lil partners tourney i hosted, one of the team members brought an interesting lil topic for which i was simply puddlin all over the place and still having to somehow manage to behave my lil self and carry on with the lil tourney despite the fact curiousity was killin this lil kitty...

(if you happened to be in a cribbage room where the tournament director was beamin about on the topic of edge play, then you probably ran into lil ole me squirmin about loads and loads)

~*oyyyyyyyy*~

Noting interest was the fact that the ONE person i thought would truly indulge in such a colorful (and scawwwrey) lil scene, mentioned right off the top she getting too old for edge play...which led my thoughts instantly to all of the lil things on my playlist, so many variables...at least for me anyhow...

i've never shared my play list with Ghostie, and for many it would appear a lil ~*or alots*~ too simple, buts truth being said i am ~*or was*~ verrrry new in scening and so i had loads and loads of limits goin on...

as much as i lovvvvve candle waxing for instance...it took me 5 months of watching and observing TCC and his girl before i would ever dream of actually participating in something as simple as a wax scene with them...and heavens knows how long it would take for me to lean towards actually allowing another to come anywhere near me with a knife in hand! sounds yummmy yes, the simple thought of a the edge trickling along my inner thigh is enough to send me wriggling and wigglin and and and...and well there is the problem now isn't it??? one lil slip and so much for the scene being yummmyfrickenlicious....oyyyyyyyyy!

at any rate it was just a ponderin thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< home


::Recent Visitors::